Sprayer calibration and deposition management
DropSight® is an easy-to-use, scientifically developed tool for measuring spray deposition efficiency of the formulation on natural plant surfaces. Through the specially designed photographic laboratory (LeafLab), UV fluid (UView) and the DropSight® app for a smartphone, one can stop guessing and make informed decisions based on quantitative measurements of spray deposition.
The DropSight® app, combined with LEAFLAB and UVIEW, offer the complete solution to a quantitative analyses of UV tracer deposition levels on leaf surfaces.
LeafLab is a portable, on-site laboratory, purposely developed for plant leaf UV photography with DropSight® to quantify the deposition efficiency onto a crop within minutes of application. UV led lightning with wavelength, intensity and uniformity to optimize fluorescence for smartphone photography when using UView tracer, completes the technical specification. The UView fluorescent fluid is recognized by DropSight® software and the deposition efficiency is measured and calculated.
- Reduce the risk of poor biological control outcomes due to poor sprayer set up and spray deposition.
- Reduce the risk of unacceptable residue levels due to accumulation and run off resulting from too high volume and/or too large droplet spectrum used.
- Reduce the chemical losses due to run off resulting from excessive spray volumes.
- Reduce the risk of soil and ground water contamination due to excessive spray volumes.
- Evaluate and quantify the risk of drift on neighboring crops.
- Optimize the use of chemical formulations preventing over- and under application, minimizing crop loss and potential resistance development.
- Optimize the selection and use of adjuvants and additives to improve deposition efficiency.
- Optimize the design of sprayer performance.
Have a question? Contact us. We are happy to help.
Contact us and get the answers first hand.