Helping you understand the effectiveness of your field activities.
See the potential of your field
ONLY THREE SIMPLE SETTINGS FOR OPTIMUM, PROFITABLE CROP PRODUCTION
The newest module provides an estimate of crop yield at harvest based on water availability. The basic settings require nothing more than crop, sowing date, and a rough estimate of the typical harvest date. The prediction is available at any time before, during and after the growth period. Thanks to this innovative approach, the farmer will now be able to adjust important management decisions during the growing season – from irrigation to pesticide use and fertilizer application in order to achieve the final goal – profitable yield.
Simple yet effective
With yield prediction you:
- get a current season’s yield prediction in relation to a yield prediction based on long-term precipitation averages
- see if this season’s yield is likely to beat or fall below the long-term average
- get a convenient way to keep track of the crop yield performance
- get help to improve 4R management – right source, rate, time and place for executing field activities
The yield prediction module is based on a combination of:
- in-field data, measured with a datalogger/weather-station
- forecast precipitation that must be obtained separately from the weather forecast subscription
- the user’s management and soil settings
It is currently available for wheat, barley, and canola. Further crops will follow, including soybean, maize, and durum wheat.
You can learn more about the module, how to set it up and how it works in the manual.
Have a question?Contact us. We are happy to help.
Contact us if you have any questions regarding satellite subscription!